Thanks so much for dropping by! Cardinal Drive is a great place to be! We are an active and thriving church of about 125 people. Our members come from up to 45 minutes away to be a part of the good things happening here at Cardinal Drive. We have many active groups in our church that minister to our children, teens, young professionals, retirees, and more. Take a look around and get to know us a little more! We encourage you to come and visit sometime as well or call us in the office at 847-259-2995. Below are some links to get you started!
We're glad you're here!
Sunday 9:00 am
Sunday 10:30 am
Wednesday 7:00 pm
Planning A Visit?
If you plan on visiting here are some answers to things people often ask about.
- We are worshiping in person if you plan on visiting. Our services are also being live-streamed and recorded on YouTube.
- We are mask optional. We are happy for you to do whatever makes you feel most comfortable. Some of our members still wear masks but the majority of our church does not.
- Wondering what to wear? You will see some in our church who come dressed up in ties and dresses and others that come in jeans. Casual or formal, we are happy for you to wear what you would like.
- We have classes for all ages and also have a "Children's Church" time that happens during the sermon for kids aged 3 years old through 2nd graders.
- Something unique about our church (for those who haven't been to a Church of Christ before) is that in our worship times we sing without instruments. It is a unique part of our tradition!
- We take communion every Sunday. Communion is a time during our worship service where we eat a small cracker and drink a small cup of grape juice. It is something that Jesus told his followers to do in order to remember the sacrifice that he was about to make for the world. The cracker reminds us of his body on the cross and the juice reminds us of his blood that was shed for us. If you would like to participate with us, we would encourage you to do so but don't feel like you are expected to participate if you would rather not.